Apparently, I was a little too giddy about this next step and completely forgot to take pictures. #bloggerfail. At least it's not rocket science, I just cut balsa wood into strips and gave them a few coats of white paint.
these bookplates from one of my favorite hardware companies, D. Lawless Hardware. Instead of using nails, I opted to attach them with small brads from Michaels.
After the front was complete I had to figure out how to attach the cork board to the frame. It's not pretty, but I ended up using "L" brackets in each corner. I also added 2 sawtooth hooks for hanging.
After I took care of securing the back it was time to spruce up the front. I added days of the week labels along with fun gold and white push pins and the board was ready to be hung.
Let's just hope that this new wall organizer actually helps keep me somewhat organized :)
Hardware for this post was kindly provided by D. Lawless hardware.