This post is sponsored by DecoArt. All opinions are my own.
It sat in our garage for about a month just waiting for me to get inspired. I wasn't quiet sure what I wanted to do with this piece until the opportunity came along to team up with DecoArt. I've used their paint in the past and knew it would be perfect for the dresser.
I simply removed all the drawers, painted two coats of Relic, sanded the paint for a distressed look then sealed the paint with their creme wax. The wax dries clear and was the perfect finishing touch.
As much as I would have liked to get all new hardware, I resisted the urge and opted for updating the old ones. I can't guarantee they will stay, but at this time I wasn't up for spending extra money on 11 new pulls.