Thanks to Liz over at crEATe for nominating me for the Liebster award!
The Liebster award is an award given to bloggers with less than 500 followers as a way to get to know eachother and build the blogging community.
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions that you were given
Nominate 11 other new bloggers with less than 500 followers
Post 11 questions for the nominee to answer
Let each blogger know about the nominee
1. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in September of 2013.
2. How do you balance life and blogging? I could dedicate a whole blog post to answer this question! It's definitely tough to find balance for anything in life. I do a lot of projects in the evening and on the weekends, if my kids are around I try to incorporate them in some way. I edit and write all my blog posts at night while the kids are in bed or on my lunch break at my day job. Blogging has been such a great creative outlet for me, so I never feel like it's a chore. Just like making time for my family, friends and household responsibilities, I make time for blogging.
3. If you could have a dream house, how would it look? Oh, that's a hard question. I tend to like more traditional style homes with open floor plans. I don't like your average cookie cutter home, so lots of molding and character is a must.
4. What is the story behind your blog name? I wanted a name that related to myself and my family. Our family of four lives in a small house, so it was only fitting that I named the blog Little House of Four.
5. What is your favorite season? Spring! I love the warmer weather and longer evenings. The weather is perfect and being outside is enjoyable.
6. What has been your most popular post? My Trash to Treasure File Cabinet that I covered in wallpaper has been my most popular post. It's also one of my favorite projects so far.
7. What is the first blog that you ever followed? I believe it was Young House Love.
8. Why did you start blogging? I have been reading blogs for quite some time and enjoyed all the creative projects and inspiration. I love doing DIY projects and decorating that I felt like it would be a great way for me to express myself and share my ideas with others. I also love the idea of not only reading blogs, but now interacting more with bloggers and building new relationships.
9. White or wood trim? White!!!
10. Have you ever gotten a strange reaction to people finding out that you blog? Not really, but some people have no idea what a blog is!
11. Do you have a celebrity look-alike? No and I'm sure that's a good thing!
Now, it's time for my nominees!
Yes, I broke the rules and have nominated 5, not 11. I like to make up my own rules sometimes :) Here are my 11 questions for my nominees. Ready, set, go!
1. Would you rather hire out or DIY?
2. Are you an early bird or night owl?
3. Where do you find most of your inspiration?
4. What is the craziest thing you have done?
5. What is your favorite color combination?
6. What is your favorite decorating piece in your house?
7. What is your favorite blog?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. If you were given a $1000 gift card to any store, which one would it be and what would you buy?
I'm looking forward to reading about their answers and again, a big thank you to Liz for nominating me!
Have a great weekend!