Here's what I was working with...
Once I got the staples out, I was surprised again to see that the original picture and matte were glued together. Really? This was supposed to be a quick 2 minute project that was taking much longer than I expected.
Since I mutilated the staples when I pulled them out I had to get creative and come up with another solution to keep the picture and glass in place. Only one thing came to mind....DUCT TAPE! Hey, I never said this project was going to be pretty.
The yellow and white stripes adds such a fun pop of color to the bathroom.
I also updated the basket on the back of the toilet with some gray paint and snagged a plant from the office shelves.
I used the wrapping paper somewhere else in the room, but I'll save that for another day. I also finished the curtain and am thrilled with how it turned out. I'll share the final result later this week and hopefully the rest of the room shortly after.